Home mortgages are one of United Bank’s specialties. The team in our Mortgage Division are experts on all aspects of home financing, including new purchases, refinancing, second mortgages and home improvement loans. To top it off, we service most of our mortgage loans locally, which means you’ll make your payments at United Bank locations(Opens in a new Window) or through our mobile app, not by sending your mortgage payments across the country.
Our online application is secure and easy-to-use. We'll guide you through the entire process while offering competitive pricing and reliable service. Our quick mortgage pre-approval process allows us to determine your options and help you choose the right loan(Opens in a new Window) for you. At United Bank, our clients receive an easy closing process, escrow support, and competitive rates and fees.
If you are interested in purchasing a new home and have questions about the amount you can borrow, our lenders will let you know just how much house you can afford to buy. Mortgage loan options include fixed and variable, 5 year, 10 year, 15 year, 20 year and 30 year terms.
Once we receive your completed loan application, we will provide you with a Loan Estimate. Upon receipt of your Notice of Intent to Proceed, we will let you know what additional information is needed. The following list is a compilation of frequently needed documents.
- A copy of your most recent YTD pay stub(s)
- Signed business and personal tax returns from the past two years
- W-2 statements from the past two years
- For those self-employed, a copy of most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit/loss statement
- Two recent bank statements for all financial accounts such as checking, savings, IRA, and 401(k)
- Most recent monthly statements for any mortgages
- Social Security card and valid driver’s license
Additional documents may need to be provided depending on the type of loan for which you are applying.