Accessing your money has never been more convenient. United Bank’s digital banking tools integrate fully with your accounts, allowing you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and more. The best part is that it’s all FREE to everyone with a United Bank account.
Online banking is accessible using any internet-accessible device. Login in directly from our home page at accessunited.com. Be sure to check out all of the ways you can self-serve to complete your everyday bank transactions.
Our Mobile Help Desk is in a different bank location each Friday, with digital support team members ready to help you troubleshoot user problems or help you to utilize more of our great digital services.
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile teller with the United Bank app. Our mobile app tutorials walk you through how to set up each app service, step by step.
- Download the FREE United Bank mobile banking app on iOS and Android platforms
- Easily deposit checks via your smartphone camera
- Securely transfer funds between accounts
- Simplify paying bills using online bill pay
- Sign up for electronic statements—the greener, more secure alternative to paper
- View images of paid checks
- Quickly and easily pay others with SEND MONEY – you will need the recipient’s mobile number or email address
- Track your spending with charts, and link receipts for easy record-keeping
- Manage your text banking notifications
- Quickly locate branches/ATMs/ITMs near you
Are you a regular user of mobile payment apps like CashApp and Venmo? If you link the service to your bank account or debit card, it's just like handing them your cash. It's nearly impossible to get it back. Use these services safely by reviewing our helpful tips.
Online Bill Pay
Make your payments safely and securely using our online bill pay. Unfortunately, check fraud is a growing problem, and electronic payments minimizes your risk of crooks finding your checks and altering them to use them fraudulently.
- Log in online or via the United Bank mobile app
- Set up your payees once, and choose electronic or check payments
- Save on stamps, envelopes, checks, and time
- Set-up e-bills, and United Bank will notify you when a payment is due
- Make simple, convenient person-to-person payments
Watch our mobile app tutorial on setting up bill payment. For specialized bill payment support, call 1-866-786-1739.
Monitor your account with real-time alerts.
- Set up text alerts for transactions or daily balance summaries. Watch our helpful how-to tutorial.
- Call us immediately with any questions or any concerns about suspicious activity
- Request information or transfer funds between accounts using text-specific commands
Adjust your alerts from the mobile app: from the upper left menu, choose Messaging, then TEXT BANKING. You may add an alert, manage a current alert, or update your text banking profile.
Need your balance now? Simply text 'BAL' to the United Bank text banking number (800-658-0899).
Other text commands: HIST (for a list of transactions), XFER (to transfer funds), and STOP to discontinue all texts.
Manage your financial life efficiently with accounting system-friendly downloads. United Bank is an Intuit® online banking partner. Our online banking platform supports file exports that are compatible with both the Quicken® and QuickBooks® accounting software packages, which makes it even easier for you to stay on top of your income and expenses. This service does not include the accounting software; it requires separate software purchase.
Need help? Our Call Center includes a staff of digital banking experts ready to assist you so that you can benefit from United Bank's digital tools. Agents are available seven days a week, from 7am until 8pm. Call us at 770-567-7211 and choose option '4'.