Accessing your money has never been more convenient. United Bank’s digital banking tools integrate fully with your accounts, allowing you to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and more. The best part is that it’s all FREE to everyone with a United Bank account.
Be sure to check out all of the ways you can self-serve to complete your everyday bank transactions.
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile teller with the United Bank app.
- Download the FREE United Bank mobile banking app on iOS and Android platforms
- Easily deposit checks via smartphone camera
- Securely transfer funds between accounts
- Simplify paying bills using online bill pay
- Sign up for electronic statements—the greener, more secure alternative to paper
- View images of paid checks
- Quickly and easily pay others with Person-to-Person payments – you will need the recipient’s mobile number or email address
- Track your spending with charts, and link receipts for easy record-keeping
- Manage your text banking notifications
- Quickly locate branches/ATMs/ITMs near you
Are you a regular user of mobile payment apps like CashApp and Venmo? If you link the service to your bank account or debit card, it's just like handing them your cash. It's nearly impossible to get it back. See our helpful tips.
Online Bill Pay
Forget about the post office, and make bill payment easy and secure
- Log in online or via the United Bank mobile app
- Set up your payees once, and choose electronic or check payments
- Save on stamps, envelopes, checks, and time
- Set-up e-bills, and United Bank will notify you when a payment is due
- Make simple, convenient person-to-person payments
Monitor your account with real-time alerts
- Set up text alerts for transactions or daily balance summaries
- Call us immediately with any questions or any concerns about suspicious activity
- Request information or transfer funds between accounts using text-specific commands
Adjust your alerts from the mobile app: from the upper left menu, choose TEXT BANKING. You may add an alert, manage a current alert, or update your text banking profile.
Need your balance now? Simply text 'BAL' to the United Bank text banking number (800-658-0899).
Other text commands: HIST (for a list of transactions), XFER (to transfer funds), and STOP to discontinue all texts.
Manage your financial life efficiently with accounting system-friendly downloads. United Bank is an Intuit® online banking partner. Our online banking platform supports file exports that are compatible with both the Quicken® and QuickBooks® accounting software packages, which makes it even easier for you to stay on top of your income and expenses. This service does not include the accounting software; it requires separate software purchase.
Need help? Our Call Center includes a staff of digital banking experts ready to assist you so that you can benefit from United Bank's digital tools. Agents are available seven days a week, from 7am until 8pm. Call us at 770-567-7211 and choose option '4'.