IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR UNITED BANK CUSTOMERS
UPDATE: Facial coverings are no longer required to enter United Bank offices. However, we strongly encourage our guests to wear masks when social distancing cannot be accomplished.
United Bank will continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus and how it is impacting our customers and communities. Our top priorities are to meet your banking needs while protecting you and our employees.
An important partner for us during the pandemic was Carter's Cleaning Service. See their story.
WE ARE OPEN
Our offices are open with full access. We encourage all of our guests to social distance at least six feet or more from others.
Our Call Center agents and ITM Video Tellers continue to operate with the hours of 7am - 8pm, seven days a week. Staff shortages continue to impact us, just like so many other small businesses in our communities. This schedule allows us to concentrate our available staff for the hours our customers need them the most.
DIGITAL OPTIONS FOR YOUR TRANSACTIONS
United Bank provides many ways for you to complete your everyday bank transactions. We strongly encourage our customers to utilize these options whenever possible. Below is a list with links to enroll or begin using our services immediately.
- New consumer accounts can be opened online via our website. Learn more.
- Our automated telephone banking is available 24 hours a day at 770-567-2400.
- Mobile and online banking allows you to securely review your balance and posted transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit your checks. Enroll here.
- Businesses can deposit small quantities of checks through our mobile banking app. Remote deposit scanners are available to deposit larger quantities of checks. Learn more.
- Text banking will notify you of daily balances, card transactions, and suspicious activity on your debit and/or credit cards. You can also text quick requests to receive your balance and last few transactions any time you need it. Enroll here.
- Call Center agents are available seven days a week, from 7am to 8pm. You may text us or call us at 770-567-7211.
- Our ITM/video tellers are available at all of our bank offices in drive through lanes. These tellers are available seven days a week, from 7am until 8pm and can help you deposit checks, deposit cash, make loan payments, make credit card payments, cash checks and complete transfers. Simply drive up to the machine and press the screen for assistance.
- We have 22 ATMs available at our bank offices, and we are also a member of Publix Supermarkets’ PRESTO! Network. Withdrawals using your debit card will not be charged a terminal fee at these locations. See our locations.
Deposits made via our mobile app and remote deposit scanners by 11pm will post the same day. This does not include Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Thank you for your patience as we've worked through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our entire team has worked hard to provide you with the excellent customer service you have come to expect. Your trust and confidence are important to us and we appreciate your business.