IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR UNITED BANK CUSTOMERS
United Bank is actively monitoring the advance of the COVID-19 virus and how it is impacting our customers and communities. Our top priorities are to meet your banking needs while protecting our customers and our employees.
Banking is considered an essential service for our nation. As our communities limit access to local businesses to manage the spread of the disease, you can be assured that we will be operational and available to serve you.
See our frequently asked questions for general information regarding our bank operations and services.
See our PPP Forgiveness page for loan forgiveness and application process.
WE ARE OPEN
It is our goal to remain open and available as much as possible to assist you with your financial needs. All decisions are made in concert with federal and state directives.
We have announced the following temporary changes to our services, due to the pandemic and limited resources:
- Our Call Center and ITM Video Teller hours have been changed temporarily to 7am - 8pm, seven days a week. This change allows us to concentrate available staff for the hours our customers need them the most.
- Branch lobbies are open with controlled access. Effective Monday, July 6, we will require that all visitors wear a protective face mask. If you prefer not to wear a mask, please visit our drive through or allow us to help you through our digital channels.
- Each office will have a limit to the number of customers allowed inside so that we may adhere to social distancing guidelines. Customers with appointments will have first priority; others will be queued outside at the entrance. To schedule an appointment, you may call your banker directly or call the branch using this guide. All drive through windows at our bank offices will be available to serve you.
- The branches located in the Barnesville Ingles and Locust Grove Ingles will operate with these reduced hours: Monday through Friday, 10am - 6pm; Saturday, 10am - 2pm.
DIGITAL OPTIONS FOR YOUR TRANSACTIONS
United Bank provides many ways for you to complete your everyday bank transactions. We strongly encourage our customers to utilize these options whenever possible. Below is a list with links to enroll or begin using our services immediately.
- New consumer accounts can be opened online via our website. Learn more.
- Our automated telephone banking is available 24 hours a day at 770-567-2400.
- Mobile and online banking allows you to securely review your balance and posted transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit your checks. Enroll here.
- Businesses can deposit small quantities of checks through our mobile banking app. Remote deposit scanners are available to deposit larger quantities of checks. Learn more.
- Text banking will notify you of daily balances, card transactions, and suspicious activity on your debit and/or credit cards. You can also text quick requests to receive your balance and last few transactions any time you need it. Enroll here.
- Call Center agents are available seven days a week, from 7am to 8pm. You may text us or call us at 770-567-7211.
- Our ITM/video tellers are available at all of our bank offices in drive through lanes. These tellers are available seven days a week, from 7am until 8pm and can help you deposit checks, deposit cash, make loan payments, make credit card payments, cash checks and complete transfers. Simply drive up to the machine and press the screen for assistance.
- We have 22 ATMs available at our bank offices, and we are also a member of Publix Supermarkets’ PRESTO! Network. Withdrawals using your debit card will not be charged a terminal fee at these locations. See our locations.
Deposits made via our mobile app and remote deposit scanners by 11pm will post the same day. This does not include Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Thank you for your patience during these days ahead. Our entire team is working hard to continue providing you with the excellent customer service you have come to expect. Since our founding in 1905, United Bank has successfully navigated other periods of uncertainty. Your trust and confidence are important to us and we encourage you to return to this web page for future updates.
Thank you for your understanding and your business.