Visa Fraud Alerts Program
The Visa system will send notifications of suspected fraud on your United Bank debit card or Endeavor credit card. If you’ve provided United Bank with your cell phone number, you will be automatically enrolled in this program but may opt out at any time.
- Messaging frequency depends on account activity. For more information, text HELP to 23618.
- To cancel fraud text messaging services at any time, reply STOP to any alert from your mobile device.
- For Visa Fraud Alerts support, call 770-567-7211.
- By giving us your mobile number, you agree that Visa Fraud Alerts text messaging is authorized to notify you of suspected incidents of financial or identity fraud.
- HELP instructions: Text HELP to 23618 for help or call 770-567-7211.
- STOP instructions: Text STOP to 23618 to cancel.
Account alerts help you stay up to date while you are on the go, providing key account details in real time.
- Set up text alerts for transactions or daily balance summaries.
- Call us immediately with any questions or any concerns about suspicious activity.
- Request information or transfer funds between accounts using text-specific commands.
- Adjust your alerts from the mobile app: from the upper left menu, choose TEXT BANKING. You may add an alert, manage a current alert, or update your text banking profile.
- Need your balance now? Simply text 'BAL' to the United Bank text banking number (800-658-0899).
- Other text commands: HIST (for a list of transactions), XFER (to transfer funds), and STOP to discontinue all text alerts.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in the range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within coverage, factors beyond the control of wireless carriers may interfere with message delivery for which the carrier is not responsible. Carriers do not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.