Online Business Banking
AccessBusiness provides online cash management services for small businesses to reconcile your daily activity all from the comfort of your home or business, 24 hours a day through any Internet connected computer. Business customers can login securely to accomplish all of their banking needs including:
- Review account balances and transaction history
- Download account transactions into any accounting software product
- Create preauthorized drafts and payroll payments via ACH (Automatic Clearing House)
- Transfer Funds for next day availability
- Create vendor payments via ACH
- Create wire transfers for same day posting*
- Make federal and state tax payments
- Issue stop payment requests*
AccessBusiness is ideal for your business’ repetitive transactions, such as collecting customer dues, membership fees and service fees and paying vendors and employees. A user-friendly database maintains your transaction history to allow for easy completion of recurring payment tasks.
Security features include user authentication, data encryption using Secured Socket Layers, IP Restrictions, Secure Token Authentication and operator and function controls.
For more information contact Business Banking at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.567.7211.
*Additional fees apply for stop payments and wire transfers.