Turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile teller with Mobile Advantage
- Download the free United Bank mobile banking app on iOS and Android platforms
- Deposit checks via smartphone camera
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills using online bill pay
- Sign up for electronic statements—the greener, more secure alternative to paper
- View images of paid checks
- Pay others with Person-to-Person payments – you will need the recipient’s mobile number or email address
- Track your spending with charts, and link receipts for easy recordkeeping
- Manage your text banking notifications
- Locate branches/ATMs/ITMs near you
Online Bill Pay
Forget about the post office, and make bill payment easy and secure
- Log in online or via the United Bank mobile app
- Set up your payees once, and choose electronic or check payments
- Save on stamps, envelopes, checks, and time
- Set-up e-bills, and United Bank will notify you when a payment is due
- Make simple, convenient person-to-person payments
Manage your financial life efficiently with accounting system-friendly downloads. United Bank is an Intuit® online banking partner. Our online banking platform supports file exports that are compatible with both the Quicken® and QuickBooks® accounting software packages, which makes it even easier for you to stay on top of your income and expenses. This service does not include the accounting software; it requires separate software purchase.
Sometimes it takes a conversation with a real person. If you ever have any questions or problems with our Internet banking tools, our Call Center is available from 7:00am until 11:00pm, seven days a week. Just give us a call, and we’ll figure it out together.
†† Mobile carrier SMS charges may apply. Please refer to your mobile carrier contract.