Since its charter in 1905, United Bank has been a growing organization. One of the key components to that growth has been the talented, quality people we have employed over the years.
Whether you are an experienced banker, new to the industry, or interested in entering the industry, United Bank offers employment opportunities that will compliment your professional and personal goals. We welcome those who share our interest in customers and who can have a positive impact on our organization’s growth and development. We offer excellent benefits for both hourly and salaried employees and we have provided a brief summary for you to review. You can also explore current openings by browsing our menu of Available Positions. The Human Resource Department will not accept applications when no current position is available. Any applications received for a non-posted position will not be accepted.
United Bank provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veterans status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to hiring, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoffs, training, education, and tuition assistance are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity. Each officer of United Bank is responsible for ensuring that individuals are afforded equal opportunity and are not denied access to these benefits.
United Bank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. This provision shall not apply to instances in which an employee who has access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of such employee’s essential job functions discloses the compensation of such other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to such information, unless such disclosure is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by United Bank, or is consistent with United Bank’s legal duty to furnish information.
For more information on the available positions posted below, please call 770.412.7211. Please return all applications by:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 1010
Griffin, Georgia 30224
We are located at
110 W.Oak St.
the Griffin Main Office.
Click here for a printable application
|Process a large volume of varying loans following
Bank policy and State/Federal regulations. Assist in the documentation,
standardization and measurement of key processes within the department to
promote total quality management environment and to allow for the continual
improvement and efficiency of key processes.|
- Process various loan types submitted by the lending staff.
- Produce loan documentation according to Bank guidelines and Federal/State
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness prior to uploading.
- Ensure lending staff is following Bank policy and properly documenting any
- Act as liason between lender and attorney as necessary.
- Review existing loan files for documentation deficiencies during processing
of an associated new loan request.
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of the collateral tracking system.
- Assist lending staff with clearing of documentation exceptions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all applicable State and Federal regulatory
and compliance laws and regulations.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Bank policy and procedure.
- Field incoming calls for customer service.
- Must have prior loan documentation experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage frequent change.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to deal tactfully with customers and co-workers.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate degree preferred.
|Loan Dept / Barnesville Annex|
|Business Services Account
|Under general direction, the Business Services
Account Manager is responsible for business development and deployment of
business banking products and services, to include the overall management of
business services customer relationships, within a designated sales
- Accepts and processes inbound calls concerning business banking products and
services and various related customer requests. While performing these duties,
actively pursues opportunities to establish new relationships and expand
existing client relationships.
- Deploys merchant equipment to new customers or to existing customers with
equipment needs. Conducts procedural training to any new customer using our
merchant services, cash management services, and remote deposit services.
- Troubleshoots terminal problems and assists customers in managing merchant
sales an processing batches.
- Performs outbound calling to generate sales by establishing new customers or
expanding existing relationships.
- Appropriately refers customers to bank specialists within the bank who are
better able to serve the customer.
- Work closely with Loan Officers and Division Presidents to promote
consistent product and services referrals.
- Supports Business Services Manager as needed.
- Detailed knowledge of United Bank products and services.
- Working knowledge of bank resources, the areas of expertise and the Bank's
policies and procedures.
- Ability to navigate the Bank's computer information system and telephone
- Effective communication skills and the ability to listen intently.
- Manages time wisely.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Successful management of sales pipeline.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel required with mileage reimbursement.
- Position is based in the Jackson Division