Since its charter in 1905, United Bank has been a growing organization. One of the key components to that growth has been the talented, quality people we have employed over the years.
Whether you are an experienced banker, new to the industry, or interested in entering the industry, United Bank offers employment opportunities that will compliment your professional and personal goals. We welcome those who share our interest in customers and who can have a positive impact on our organizationís growth and development. We offer excellent benefits for both hourly and salaried employees and we have provided a brief summary for you to review. You can also explore current openings by browsing our menu of Available Positions. The Human Resource Department will not accept applications when no current position is available. Any applications received for a non-posted position will not be accepted.
For more information on the available positions posted below, please call 770.412.7211. Please return all applications by:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 1010
Griffin, Georgia 30224
We are located at
110 W.Oak St.
the Griffin Main Office.
Click here for a printable application
|May perform various daily reconcilement, general
maintenance and input, processing of related transactions and other functions
related to the bank's deposit applications. Position will serve as a primary
backup for critical department functions and will be cross-trained on those
- Perform reconcilement of deposit applications to appropriate general ledger
or other designated accounts.
- Process daily exception items (insufficient funds, stop payments,
non-posted, incoming Fed returns, cash items, high dollar, special items review
and dormant account items).
- Balance Teller cash and communicate any outages or problems to head tellers.
- Review and verify any input and or maintenance completed by branch
- Process and maintain charged off accounts.
- Reconcile items in process of collections daily. Review and send collections
to appropriate Federal Reserve Bank for processing.
- Process reclamations, including timely return of funds to Social Security,
maintain CIF and account level alerts, and change ATM / debit card status to
restrict further usage.
- Complete daily quality control review of all new DDA, Savings and CD/IRA
- Communicate exceptions to branch personnel and track and followup for timely
- Assist with the monitoring and completion of SSI Asset Verification Program
and Medicare requests received from the Social Security Administration.
- Ensure OD/NSF counters are adjusted to properly reflect charges to the
- Input debit card requests and ensure timely processing.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Banking experience required and deposit operations experience preferred.
- Customer service oriented and a team player.
- Ability to make sound judgment decisions and to discern severity of
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize responsibilities and
adhere to deadlines.
- Analytical and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to respond quickly as required by changing circumstances.
- Demonstrates effective project management and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills; communicates respectfully in a
straightforward and assertive fashion while listening carefully to what others
|Teller Part-time In-Store
|This position handles all phases of teller
transactions. Must be very flexible; depending on the demands of the branch, the
hours and times may vary. Must be able to work a part-time schedule between the
hours of 9am-8pm. Will work approximately 23 hours per week. Must be availble to
work some Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. |
- Considerable customer contact and extensive on the job training for job
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality a must.
- Sell bank services.
- Represent the bank in a professional manner within the community.
- Comply with the Bank's internal Personnel Policy.
- Display high degree of character and ethics.
- Follows Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) and Monetary Instrument Log
(MIL) regulatory guidelines.
- Reports any OFAC matches to the OFAC Officer.
- Reports suspicious activity through proper channels.
- Be knowledgeable of bank products, and able to answer basic customer
- Must exercise some judgment with moderate supervision.
- Must be available to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Excellent customer service, employee relations and communication skills a
- Demonstrate a "team" attitude toward the bank and coworkers.
- Must be available to work Monday thru Saturday.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to answer basic customer inquiries
- Must be available to work some Saturdays as scheduled.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to deal tactfully with customers and co-workers.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality a must.
- Sign release to allow United Bank to perform a credit and criminal
background check. Must have, and maintain a satisfactory personal financial
- Previous teller experience or at least one year cash handling experience.
|Ingles Hwy 341 in Barnesville|