Since its charter in 1905, United Bank has been a growing organization. One of the key components to that growth has been the talented, quality people we have employed over the years.
Whether you are an experienced banker, new to the industry, or interested in entering the industry, United Bank offers employment opportunities that will compliment your professional and personal goals. We welcome those who share our interest in customers and who can have a positive impact on our organizationís growth and development. We offer excellent benefits for both hourly and salaried employees and we have provided a brief summary for you to review. You can also explore current openings by browsing our menu of Available Positions. The Human Resource Department will not accept applications when no current position is available. Any applications received for a non-posted position will not be accepted.
For more information on the available positions posted below, please call 770.412.7211. Please return all applications by:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 1010
Griffin, Georgia 30224
We are located at
110 W.Oak St.
the Griffin Main Office.
Click here for a printable application
|Monday through Friday rotating shift; primarily 2:45
p.m. - 11 p.m.; every other Saturday. To provide exceptional customer service
via the telephone. To assist customers with account relationships and
effectively match products and services to customer's needs.|
- Provide Exceptional customer service by telephone.
- Assist customers with account information
- Demonstrate knowledge of United Bank's products and services and match them
appropriately to customer needs
- Handle sensitive information of the Bank and customers in confidence.
- Must have some exposure to multi-line phone system.
- At least 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- Good computer skills a must.
- Quick learner, energetic, articulate, and detail oriented.
- Must exercise some judgment with moderate supervision.
- Must have outstanding telephone and people skills.
- Must be a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to answer basic customer inquiries
- Must be available to work some Saturdays as scheduled.
- Contact Center and/or banking experience preferred.